"A kölsche Jung (boy from Cologne) for Germany".
André has been interested in the art of magic since his early childhood. His curiosity in magic was aroused by a usual classic magic kit at home. He continued to experiment during his school days but it is only since the beginning of the new century that he became absolutely obsessed with the dream of practising magic. Thus André started to study magic and its related subjects. After numerous self-experiments and smaller performances, perfoming magic became his full-time profession.
- Until 2001: School education. Graduation: Abitur (German university entrance qualification)
- 2001 - 2002 Compulsory military service
- 2002 1. Business registration (foundation of an event and service company) - freelance work for ProfiMiet, Bang &Olufsen Art Media und Radio Schuldt GmbH
- 2003 Start of professional education in event management
- Since 2003: Semi-professional magician
- 2005 Start of business studies at the University of Cologne
- Since 2006: Professional magician
- 2008: Foundation of the Walk Factory GmbH (manager)
- 2009 - 2012 Attendance of training events, seminars and workshops [among other things: acting techniques, stage presence, magic seminars and workshops, music workshops]
- since 2012 German Bar Magic Champion
Acquired job titles
Event Manager (IHK-Veranstaltungskaufmann)
Certified Event Manager (Diplom-Eventmanager)